- I work with a range of issues including trauma, chronic pain, acculturation, anxiety, bereavement, childbirth, childhood abuse, ethnicity and culture, disabilities, depression, employment-related stress, ethnicity, grief, interpersonal relationships, intimacy, loss, parenting, pregnancy, stress, personality disorders, and psychiatric issues.
- I facilitate change by using an experiential treatment approach that encompasses a range of empirically validated approaches and current empirical research findings.
- Types of psychological treatment includes individual psychotherapy, couples psychotherapy, group psychotherapy.
Approach to Treatment
- My focus is on facilitating change toward psychological wellbeing and optimal functioning.
- Consideration is given to the complexities associated with issues of difference, diversity, and cultural identity, the uniqueness of a person’s experiences and cultural context.